for attention: Tony Baechler

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Jul 23 10:10:15 UTC 2015

Sorry to the rest of the list.
Hi tony,
I am glad to see an email from you on a list.
Try as I might, I cannot get my emails through to your private addresses.
It bounces with a message to the effect that your server has not
authorized  my email address.
Could you please write to me again after having looked at this as I want
to discuss you hosting my software.
Kind regards, Willem