hearing my microphone/making podcasts

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg.kristoffer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:03:38 UTC 2015

Hi.
I've got an asus xonar u5.
Is this a good card or should I buy something else?
I've tried to hear my mic through my mac, and it works without delay.
How can this be if the card doesn't support hardware playthrough?
Also when I selected listen to this device, when I got win xp, it worked fine.
You said that the realtek cards don't support the hardware playthrough.
Any idea about these things?
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson