a *very* odd question especially for me.

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 12:27:05 UTC 2015

There are also other more sophisticated scripting languages available as
well, such as Perl or Python. These languages are available on other
platforms as well. Windows, and I presume Mac, also have scripting
options. The DOS batch file is still available in Windows, and
PowerShell is a more sophisticated version of this.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail