a *very* odd question especially for me.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jul 23 14:23:07 UTC 2015

The remote machine would have to record to disk its sound card output
for you, then you would need to download those files in order to listen
to them.  Assuming your remote provider is able and willing to provide
you those extra services.  They'll have to have a high quality sound
card installed and you'll have to pre-arrange with them when to start
the recording from the sound card and some means to let them know to end
the recording and sync their disks so you'll get a full copy of what you
recorded.