a *very* odd question especially for me.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Jul 24 04:04:33 UTC 2015

Hi thanks for these.
will have to check out your own suggestion.
I have the lillypond manual, downloaded it sometime back.  A middle ground
will be welcome, but I am 100% not a windows user.
Of course a dos compile would rock my universe.   If not an option, then I
am either left  constructing just enough of a Linux box for my work, the
question that started this thread,  or perhaps a mac option, which I would
rather not do,  unless really necessary.
thanks again,
Kare