linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 29 04:03:21 UTC 2015

Hi, Larry:

I have no problem with the customer being right. Sounds downright
democratic to me, and that's a good thing.

What doesn't work, though, is not accepting the consequences of such
choices. For instance, you can, and many Amish people still do, drive
their horse and buggy rigs down our Interstate highways. That's their
right, and I'm glad for them to have that freedom. But don't you agree
it would be foolhardy to expect those rigs to make the same speeds autos
make?

Similarly airplanes may fly in any compas direction once aloft. However,
autos and railroads can only follow their roads. No one expects any
different.

Janina