linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jul 29 05:27:16 UTC 2015

Oh how amusing!
Thank you Larry, but I am no ones  customer.  I am simply asserting what
is
well depending on which set of laws you consult, my human right to choose
the tools that  are best for *my* particular personification of body
difference.
Likewise, I am not suggesting implying, forcing cajoling or even hinting
that  anyone else has to  dance to my music.
As I know I am no expert on how another person experiences things in their
body, *I* would never suggest my tools are *better* or *the only way.*
which is what in their religious way the Amish do with their horse and
buggy.
Trust me my friend, I am not buying anything Janina has to sell.
I also stopped  reading this thread until just now, having gotten  all I
can from this list on the subject.

Kare