Normalizing video

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Jul 29 09:25:34 UTC 2015

Try either ffmpeg or libav-tools.  Either ffmpeg or avconv can do this.  I
don't know the specific command because I don't use them for that purpose,
but I'm sure there is a normalization filter.  If you transcode the video to
audio (they can do that too) there is also sox which works well.  I offer a
$99 per year support service for these kinds of questions.  Please see my
contact information in my signature.