linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Jul 29 09:38:02 UTC 2015

Hi

Thank God you cannot use if and goto same way as in DOS.

echo Test bash batch file
if test -n "$1"
then
   echo You entered $1.
else
   echo You must enter a command line parameter.
fi

Note that on DOS example the execution iirc does not stop  at the :end
line.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
Lat: 62.38718, lon: 25.64672