linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed Jul 29 14:24:34 UTC 2015

Thanks Janina, but right this second, I am still looking for those batch files.
Meanwhile, while this isn't exactly a batch, maybe you can please suggest an
easy way of accessing this? As I aluded to, I have a DOS program which creates
home pages, program is located:
/home/chime/util/homepage.exe
So far an only way of running this would be in DosEmu, although I suppose dosbox
could, but it would be nice to run as an alias. This homepage creator is an only
one I know of which prompts for all info. Also, many of my aliases are written
in tcsh. Thanks so much in advance.
Hart