linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Wed Jul 29 17:06:15 UTC 2015

The site that I gave is just the active development of the same
"nikola" tool that is in Debian's repositories.  For the basic
functionality, there's little difference between the two, so you
should be able to get by with what's in Debian if the site is a pain.

The sites generated by the "base" theme (there are others, and I
think it defaults to the "bootstrap" theme) should be pretty
accessible.  You can poke around on my blog at
http://tim.thechases.com if you want to get a feel for Nikola's output
there.

-Tim