linux music tools It is quite possible and was done all the time in the bad

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jul 29 21:43:15 UTC 2015

Why thank you tony.
I have been wondering  who started the lillypond in DOS idea.  I certainly
did not, as I want to use multiple  Linux tools via ssh TELNET  from here,
not  just lillypond.
I suppose this illustrates attention to detail   by some.
and generated a grand amount of  amusing discourse.
Still Jude, if this is your desire, I wish you success.  I would never
dictate to another person how to spend their creative computer time.
Karen