Nano 2.4.0 problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jun 7 15:25:10 UTC 2015

No I haven't, and as a result of work done with accessibility I learned
and know about interface latency problems.  I don't use nano or pico
which is nano's parent but do use emacs and ex which is a command line
version of vim.  You might try starting nano up with -s it may make life
possible for you.