Problem Getting Online

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Wed Mar 25 16:39:09 UTC 2015

Hi Geoff:

It is an ethernet connection.

So far, I have only checked my notes and History which hasn't revealed very
much.

Chris

On Wed, 25 Mar 2015, Geoff Shang wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015, Christopher Gray wrote:
>
>> The battery died on my tower and so I'm working to get things back in
>> order. However, Ubuntu seems unwilling to allow me to connect to the
>> internet.  I have a vague memory of an "auth" command I once entered a few
>> years ago to resolve this issue.
>>
>> Any advice to get me back online would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Can you give us more info?
>
> What type of connection do you have?
>
> What have you done so far?
>
> Geoff.

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with innovative technology and superior health products

4062 Stage Court
No. E2
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone:  (415) 217-6667
fax:    (415) 962-2520
Email:  chris at bayareadigital.us

Visit my blog at http://ChristopherGray.squarespace.com

Visit me on Facebook by linking to http://www.facebook.com/cpgray

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.