youtube-dl urls

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Tue May 5 10:34:46 UTC 2015

All,

Sorry for replying to a very old post, but I've recently been looking at
youtube-dl and I must say that I like it better than get-flash-videos and it
seems to support dozens of sites now.  It's no longer just a basic grabber.
 Specifically, it lets you grab a range of items in a playlist, not
necessarily consecutively.  It's updated almost daily, so probably it's best
to download it directly and don't bother with a package manager.  It also
has a Windows executable which seems to work fine, but I haven't tested it.
 http://yt-dl.org/latest/