does links the chain create a cookie file?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat May 23 12:14:09 UTC 2015

To the best of my knowledge and I got direct experience on this one lately no command line tool can be used to log into any google account until the modern security protections are removed.  Karen may be getting prevented from logging in as a result of all google accounts were set by default to have modern security enabled until a user logs in and disables that security.  Google did this to force its favored tools to be used to connect to accounts and elminate the rest.