New

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun May 31 13:48:46 UTC 2015

Anyone have any idea why it appears in emacs-orgmode 8.29 the entire
spreadsheet functionality got trashed?  I have 400 records in a file and
all I get when entering formulas is #ERROR for the results.  Mind you,
no explanation for the #ERROR either.
Command line linux is a bad environment for doing statistics unless you
know about datamash or have taken a class on R.  I may try dismal to
replace orgmode for this work since it was developed for the Air Force
it might have ability to get things done.