brltty depends on ubuntu-mate-desktop

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 2 15:11:31 UTC 2015

ight, so your tip about looking at /etc/default/brltty was spot on. I've
been used to brltty starting as soon as it's installed. It used to be
that it was enabled if it was installed. I guess now that it is
installed by default, it has to be disabled by default.

John Heim, jheim at math.wisc.edu, skype:john.g.heim