kali linux help

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Sep 9 09:01:56 UTC 2015

You would probably get more help on the Orca list.  Since you're using the
GUI, the Orca list probably has a lot more knowledgable people who can help.
  That's also the place to go if you're having problems with Orca.  There
isn't anything wrong with posting here, but the Orca list probably has more
people who are familiar with the GUI.