ubuntu mait help

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Sat Sep 12 00:54:05 UTC 2015

Well, I went looking for this, partly because it seems you've gotten no answer and partly because I have a frustrating situation with two old computers with different wifi cards that can respond to a scan but don't connect. I was thinking about trying the live cd in them to see whether that would do wifi for either of these machines but frankly this link below looks rather confusing so I don't know whether or not I'll try it. I imagine you have already read this so it's probably not helpful but it's all I've found so far.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Accessibility/doc/StartGuide <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Accessibility/doc/StartGuide>

--
Cheryl