ubuntu maint help

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Sep 12 09:48:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

No, you're not missing a step.  Maybe try waiting a few minutes just in
case.  You might have to try more than once.  I found that it sometimes took
a second time.  Also, are you sure it isn't starting?  I ask because it was
very, very quiet here and I could hardly hear it.  If I didn't really
strain, I would think it wasn't working.  The keys you want are Super-Alt-S.
  The Super key is also known as the Windows key.  You can also try Super-S
if that doesn't work.  It seems to take a bit longer than you think after
you hear the drum sound, but I never heard the drum sound here due to the
very low volume.