: reading kindle books on linux.

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Sep 14 17:09:14 UTC 2015

There is a command-line component to Calibre but I don't know what would be required to install it. Keep in mind that if you have an i-device you can read with braille on Kindle and i don't find it at all a bad experience. Maybe Android devices too but i'm not sure about this.
--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart