Wifi is driving me crazy!

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Sep 14 20:49:11 UTC 2015

Someting I'm going to try after supper tonight.  I have an iPhone
perfectly able to connect to the wifi network here.  I figure I ought to
come pretty close by using values in the configuration screen of the wifi
network in my /etc/network/interfaces file where those will be applicable.
If you have a phone thattalks to your wifi network, you may want to try
the same thing but you probably already did all of this.On Sun, 13 Sep