Reading Kindle books on Linux

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:02:49 UTC 2015

It's not true that using linux at the command line is a always a choice.
  For one thing, command line linux runs on a lot more platforms than
does the graphical user interface. And for someone who is deaf/blind,
the command line interface has tremendous advantages.

When you say all these solutions are available for the GUI, I am
guessing you mean they work with speech, right? How is the braille support?

John Heim, jheim at math.wisc.edu, skype:john.g.heim