Reading Kindle books on Linux

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Sep 15 14:17:06 UTC 2015

Better the Department of Justice and there's an A.D.A. complaint form
that can be filed out on line somewhere on the department of justice
website too.  Once a complaint gets filed and it will have to be by a
citizen of the United States in order to have legal standing, the filer
gets a referral number and that number needs to be used for any follow
up correspondence.