after firmware disk install

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Sep 28 08:06:56 UTC 2015

I can identify the link to the wifi adapter and I only installed the
standard tools but the installation did not create the necessary
configuration files to bring that wifi link up automatically on boot up.
I expect I will be reading articles if I can find the right ones to fix
this unfortunate omission later today.  This is however not a high
priority since I have a hard drive with ArchLinux on it that does work the
wifi link nicely.  That took a bit of reading to get working.