linux on msi computers

Doug Smith romans10.9 at minister.com
Mon Apr 18 18:52:49 UTC 2016

This system is running kali rolling which is made of debian testing for the most part and it works great.  I have had no problems with it since the day this machine was brought to me from the shop.

It has a 1 TB hard drive, 6 GB memory and will hold up to 16.  I will get the other 10 put on here later.  I don't know what kind of onboard gpu this machine has.  It is a quad core Intel I-5 and the machine is medical
office grade.  It is what I would call a mobile workstation.  It is a small form factor machine which resembles a lunch box.

Since the kali linux distro is now a rolling distro, you should have no trouble with anything like eufi or multiple booting.

The only thing I can tell you to do is try it.  Since, unlike me, you can use window$, you can still use the machine even if your favorite distro does not boot on there right now.

Hope this helps.

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.