fbcmd

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Apr 21 08:09:11 UTC 2016

I installed the software and found fbcmd go access and fbcmd go auth
didn't do anything so couldn't do anything with fbcmd auth xxx.  I suspect
fbcmd will need a web browser associated with it to use but how to do that
is undocumented and am wondering if anyone here ever figured that out and
got it working.  The lynx browser certainly cannot be used.  I have elinks
on the system and found http://pleistocenecoalition.com/ blocks lynx as
well but does work with elinks.  The facebook page just complains about
lynx and really ought not have any problem dealing with such a basic
browser but don't know what it will do with elinks.  Last resort I could
try all of this in a graphical user interface system but if I was going to
do that, I'm sure there are facebook clients on that kind of system that
aren't abandonware and are accessible.  It will also be helpful to know
that fbcmd is too broken to use too if that is the case.