choosing distrubution

Alex ARNAUD alexarnaud at member.fsf.org
Wed Apr 27 09:55:19 UTC 2016

On 04/27/2016 11:30 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
> The thing I'm wondering is what distrubition you thing to choose.
I personally advise Debian because it's fully accessible out-of-the-box.
> I Think about telling them to install just text interface, and then
> install the graphical Environment by myself.
If you install Debian with braille or speech synthesizer and choose Mate
you'll have nothing to configure because accessibility should be enabled
by default. If you install Debian without assistive technology you'll
have to configure accessibility manually.

--
Alex ARNAUD