ubuntu mate

Paul Merrell marbux at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 00:06:24 UTC 2016

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Mark Peveto <markp at tiki7.com> wrote:
> I've been working with ubuntu mate this afternoon, and had done so earlier in the year for a short time.  I find the comunity boards cumbersome, and
> difficult to get around.  I was thinking of starting a support list for it, but wondered if it'd be worth my effort.  Would appreciae any thoughts from
> ubuntu mate users on this list.

I've been using the Mate desktop with Linux Mint (which is based on
Ubuntu) for several years. I don't know why, but I've never found a
forum where you could depend on getting answers to questions about
issues with Mate. Fortunately, I haven't had many such issues and
they've been minor rather than show-stoppers. If you start such a
list, I'll subscribe.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]