ADV: Re: redhat itself

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Aug 11 22:00:28 UTC 2016

Hi, Sam:

Well, you've certainly made my ears stam up straight! <grin>

My work has been almost exclusively standards over the past dacde,
primarily Linux Foundation -- which we need to reinvigorate, W3C which
is highly productive just now, and also ISO SC35 the subcommittee on
user interfaces.

What are your standardization interests, if I may ask and you'd be
willing to say more?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200