Bible app.

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:20:00 UTC 2016

The Sword package includes a utility called diatheke, which runs from a
terminal. It can download and install various Bible versions and
commentaries, as well as output specified verses. There is also xiphos,
which uses the sword libraries, but last time I checked, it didn't work
well with Orca. I do see that a GTK3 version has been built in the Arch
user repository however, so if your distro packages a GTK3 version of
xiphos, it may work better. Still, I think the diatheke utility in the
sword package itself may work best, as you can output to a file or a
zenity window or whatever you need. Hope this helps.
Sent from the thunder