Strange mail problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Dec 12 17:17:06 UTC 2016

In the earlier version of debian you may not have used systemd.  That's
changed and I expect systemd is lots more picky about memory use.
Fortunately, you can put all thrree email accounts into one .fetchmailrc
file.
If you know how to use sed, you could have sed edit your .fetchmailrc
file and comment out the two accounts you don't want to read and
uncomment the account you do want to read  Those sed commands could go
into your scripts for future use too.