accessing ubuntu using virtual box?

Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona hank.smith966 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 16:48:28 UTC 2016

Hello I figured out how to get usb devices to show up
now the 3 things that I can't seem to figure out is when you run a
virtual machine it prompts how to get back to the host os when using the
left control key
it says something to the extent
to capture this keyboard use the right control key
it is a box that is getting in the way and is not letting me go to the
don't show this warning again check box
is there a way to get around this?
another thing I was wondering and this may not be possible but is there
a way to decrease the lag time on the keyboard I got 4 gigs of ram and
there is a slite delay.  I know in vmware you can tweak it to decrease
the lag time was wondering if this was possible in virtual box?
one other thing that I can't figure out I am also trying to run a
virtual machine that has pbx in a flash.
I bridged the internet connections like it told me to do how ever the
virtual box network adapter is showing as 192.168.2.9
when the guest host is 192.168.2.6
is there a way to get the network virtual adapter to match the windows
host os of 192.168.2.6?
I can get in to the pbx web configuration just fine using the ip ending
in 2.9 how ever I can't connect any phones to the pbx
I tried also putting the router  in dmz mode temperarily with no success.
if any one can try to help me with these 3 issues it would be cool.
thanks
Hank