accessing ubuntu using virtual box?

Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona hank.smith966 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:39:20 UTC 2016

Hello
as far as I know there isn't a pbx in a flash vmware image
but there is the virtual box image that you just download, import,
change 2 settings, and your done.
at one time I did atempt to convert the virtual box image in to a vmware
image and it no longer booted or would even run.
I to agree that vmware is more blind friendly but this is one of the
main reasons why I am having to switch to virtual box for this spasific
image.
unless any one knows of a work around?
thanks
Hank