irc

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Feb 13 01:17:02 UTC 2016

I now have irc running here and had tried epic5 earlier but couldn't
figure which if any of its themes would be good for the command line
accessibility I'm using.  Another couple environments I tried were erc
inside of emacs (comes with current emacs already installed), and
bitchx.  One thing I haven't been able to figure out about irc is how to
get what included scripts that come with the software running.  The
epic5 irc client seems to be better in that way.