kalilinux accessibility

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Feb 23 23:44:09 UTC 2016

Very questionable.  I installed the system on a state of the art computer
and what happens when it boots is the system says screen reader on then
the rest is silence.  I put both a root and user account on the system but
without a little more interaction before login, it's not possible to tell
what to do where.  What's even more difficult I haven't got a cable that
can connect my monitor to the computer.  So sighted assistance is not an
option here.  For the record, I did the talking installation with version
2.0 of kalilinux.