how do I find out what's hanging me up?

Mark Peveto southernprince73 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:08:14 UTC 2016

I've been working on this more today, pulling out all the tools I've got.  To the point i'm using tap tap see to try and get an idea of what's on my screen when reboot hangs.  The most i can
get  is a message about bus socket display, and a command prompt.
Not real helpful, but I guess it's a start.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Sent from sonar using alpine 2.20.13