Sharing files between Linux and Windows

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Tue Jul 5 18:33:03 UTC 2016

I'm going to set up a folder called c:\share on my Windows machine. I
want to set up a device on my Linux machine which is connected with this
folder over my LAN. I know that this can be done, because I had
something similar at one time. However, i'm not certain how to do it
again. If I remember, it just took an entry in fstab and an entry in
/dev. Thanks.

John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
Email: john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Mission: To develop softwares and provide STEM services for people with
         disabilities which are available at no cost.