Sharing files between Linux and Windows

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Jul 6 17:25:11 UTC 2016

Well, now that I've spoken up for samba, let me amend my thoughts
slightly ...

Yes, I think nfs would be easier, but I've usually run into problems
getting nfs supported on Windows when I've tried to do that.

However, now that bash and apt-get has come to Windows 10, maybe this
will get much easier? That's worth exploring, imo.

PS: I'm not aware the Windows 10 update which provides bash and apt-get
is out yet, but it's due very soon, if not already out.

Janina