Sharing files between Linux and Windows

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:31:49 UTC 2016

It's been a while, but I don't think you need to install a Samba server
on Windows. I've never had to install anything on Windows to share a
folder or access folders from other Windows boxes or Linux boxes running
a Samba server. You just need to set up a home group in Windows.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail