latest ubuntu

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:21:43 UTC 2016

I think it's a little hasty to tell people not to try ubuntu 16.04. I've
installed ubuntu 16.04 so often that I eventually took the time to
configure a pxe installation server. I've never had it crash. Your
problem might have been a hardware failure or a kernel bug. Ubuntu
compiles it's own kernels but they are not responsible for the drivers.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org