Sharing files between Linux and Windows

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Jul 7 16:39:40 UTC 2016

It looks right to me assuming your user name is lshare. Surely, you
don't usually log in as lshare, do you? You can create a user just for
sharing files but you are going to run into a lot of permissions
problems. It would be better just to use the user name you usually log
in as.
In fact, I always use the same user name and password in both linux and
Windows to make it easier to map a share in Windows.