Sharing files between Linux and Windows

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jul 8 15:09:14 UTC 2016

Hi, John:

I'm afraid that building a custom laptop is virtually impossible. Even
though you can get all the parts, you need a suitable case, and these
aren't of the shelf items. Creating a case to specs is a would cost
literally hundreds of thousands of dollars.

So, I think laptops will need to be pretty much off the shelf purchases.
It's totaly the opposite situation of building your own desktop/tower
system.

Janina