Editing Sound on the Fly

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Jul 11 17:01:46 UTC 2016

Well Martin, I had written folks at m player, asking about creating an editor. I
essentially received a nasty gram, telling me mplayer is a player. I myself
would love to have an mp3 editor which would work like an editor "nano" but
would edit sound. But so-far any scripts which some1 in our LUG wrote for me,
have no way of pausing or resuming. Some1 on the Linux Audio List thinks "nama"
would help.
Also Walt, Willem van der wrote "dae" Digital Audio Editor, but it only does dot
wave files. but it may have a pause function? Hope some of these suggestions are
helpful
Hart