Questions about setting up a new computer

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Mon Jul 18 20:07:50 UTC 2016

Hi John,

I typed apt-get install gnome-orca. It is ready to go if I type yes.
However, i have a couple of concerns. Will the desktop come up the next
time I boot? I want to be sure the boot is in command-line moded. Orca
was using an old and buggy version of liblouis. It replaced the good
version that I was using for translation. Something to do with the
search path for .so files.

Thanks,
John

--