Questions about setting up a new computer

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jul 19 17:45:33 UTC 2016

Hi, John:

So, you should be able to put a very nice machine together along the
lines I suggested in a previous message on this thread. For the
BlueTooth support, you're probably using that as one of your
requirements for your mother board. Of course, you'll want to check that
the parts on that mb have reliable Linux drivers. That kind of
information is generally available on the net, and your local shop there
in Maddison should know all about how to help you with that.

Keep us informed!

Janina