How did people here learn GUIs

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jul 20 16:54:54 UTC 2016

The only part of vim I like and use is called ex.  It's a hang over from
all those dBase III+ programs I wrote using edlin at work I think.
Other than that, I do also use emacs whenever possible and any
additional resources I can get working with emacs.  Good to know folding
is possible using vim since I may run into a vim user that might not
know it's possible.