How did people here learn GUIs

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:20:36 UTC 2016

Interesting. I haven't looked at this much yet. I was assuming it was
just something like Cygwin, but it's obviously a lot more than that.
I'll have to go check it out. I doubt it'll make me switch from Ubuntu,
but it might make those times I have to spend in Windows more palatable.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail