chromium accessibility status?

Sam Hartman hartmans at mit.edu
Mon Jul 25 00:25:17 UTC 2016

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Chaltain <chaltain at gmail.com> writes:

    Christopher> Does this include any machines running a Debian based
    Christopher> Linux? It used to be the case that Chromium didn't have
    Christopher> NACL support in the Debian distributions, so you
    Christopher> couldn't get ChromeVox to work. This wasn't true in
    Christopher> Chrome though, which you could use in Debian based
    Christopher> distributions.

Debian doesn't have NACL, and I'd really like to know why, but chromevox
works with speech-dispatcher without NACL.
There are some issues, but I do use it when I need to use Chromium.

--Sam